We have found that there are tricks for using ACH to really drive additional revenue, decrease costs, and satisfy your guests—and we’re going to show them to you in our upcoming webinar!
On February 26th you can join Christian, the Sr. Product Manager for foreUP’s Billing and ACH tools, for a special webinar. He’ll cover:
- how to best set up ACH
- tips and tricks that will help you to convert your customers from credit to ACH
- success stories from businesses like yours
1. How to know if ACH is right for your business.
ACH payments are being used by all consumers, now, for everything from one-time payments to recurring payments (mortgage, subscriptions, etc.) so it’s an exciting time to open this payment method up to all your users and modernize the payment channels of your business!
foreUP ACH can be set up and finished in as little as 5 minutes, and even faster for your guests, so no matter the demographics of your customers, ACH is an easy way to offer more convenient payment options.
2. Tips for maximizing foreUP ACH.
ACH is a relatively new feature, and we want your business to be successful with it. We’ll be discussing tips and tricks to maximize your revenue using features like:
- convenience fees
- video tutorials on how to add a bank account as a payment method for your guests
- preloaded marketing templates
- PDF print outs for your business
- or rewarding customers for using ACH as a payment method
3. How to manage this feature.
If you can't measure it, you can't manage it. We’ll be reviewing new built-in reports to help you make more business-savvy decisions to help you on your way to eliminating credit card processing fees.
We’ll show you how easy it is to see things like how many customers have added bank accounts as a payment method, or how to set up automatic emails to customers whose transactions have failed.
4. Success stories from courses using this feature.
See how private, semi private, and public courses are leveraging foreUP ACH to save thousands every month.
- How private and semi private are converting customers from check and credit card payment methods.
- How public are seeing a shift in event/tournament charging over to ACH to save money.
Register for the webinar today to save your spot. The recording of our presentation will be sent to registrants after the webinar is completed.
We look forward to having you!