By Team foreUP on Nov 25, 2014 9:13:00 AM
Easy Export to Quickbooks
Export your accounts data to Quickbooks as often as needed using a quick two-step export and import process.
No Need for Manual Input
Save your accounting department from having to tediously input numbers manually.
Minimize Human Error
After the initial set up, the foreUP export to quickbooks function will keep your accounts in sync for you.
foreUP is Integrated with Quickbooks
Save your accounting team a lot of tedious input time with foreUP’s Quickbooks integration
- Simple steps to export foreUP’s data
- Save valuable time
- Keep your books in sync with foreUP
Customized Date Range and Data Types
Customize your export to select particulars in your data, such as, revenue, inventory, adjustments etc.
- Set a particular selection for date range to export
- Select particular data from your ForeUP reports
- Isolate the particular data that needs to be in your books
Cloud Access to Accounts
foreUP allows for remote access to reports needed for accounting. Accounting departments can log in and export foreUP’s data from any location or device with an internet connection.
- Remote access to accounts information
- Accounting department can export what they need at any time
- Save exports as fully compatible .iif files