The best way to suck revenue from your golf course is creating promotions or loyalty programs that aren’t specifically directed by your data.
After all, why offer something that won’t drive more sales just because you aren’t paying attention?
A few KPIs (Key Points of Interest) to watch:
- Who are my customers?
- Which customer demographic is coming most frequently?
- Are any of my other customer demographics starting to generate more revenue?
- What are my customers buying?
- Which customers are buying the most?
- Where are my profit margins high, and where are they low?
By asking these questions, you can start crafting a story about your customers. This makes it much easier to create promotions that will really drive sales WHILE building stronger relationships.
Below you'll find:
- 5 Steps to Creating Golf Course Promotions
- 10 Questions to Audit Your Golf Course Promos
- Golf Promotion Idea Cheat Sheet
(Click Read More)