By Team foreUP on Sep 10, 2018 1:49:33 PM
The golf industry is abuzz right now, because in about a week, the Golf Inc Strategies Summit will begin in Carlsbad, California. What are they talking about? Why are they so excited? And what will be happening at the summit?
What is the Summit?
The Golf Inc Summit is an annual event where shakers and movers in the golf industry connect, share ideas, and promote their vision for the future of the game. This year’s docket includes (among others):
- Erik Anderson, Chairman of TopGolf
- David Pillsbury, CEO of ClubCorp
- Rand Jerris, Managing Director of Public Services, USGA
- Steve Skinner, CEO of KemperSports
What’s in it for me?
The Golf Inc Summit offers three main benefits:
1. Hear from Industry Leaders
- In addition to the above speakers, there are over 70 other invited speakers, all of whom are leaders in their own right in the golf industry. Attending will expose you to the most cutting-edge practices of the best in the industry.
- Whether you’re running a B2B golf business or are a course manager, this event will allow you to make meaningful connections with the speakers. Golf Inc even provides networking ambassadors to facilitate connections.
3. Organized, High-Quality Content
- Gone are the days of thumbing through endless pages of session schedules. Golf Inc organizes the sessions into 3 tracks, making it easy for you to attend the most relevant presentations.
What are the session tracks?
Did we mention this whole thing is taking place in Carlsbad, California, a gorgeous resort town known for its phenomenal food, excellent wines, and unparalleled beaches? Plus, its only minutes away from the legendary Aviara Resort. Join us there for an unforgettable experience!